All your EuroIA slides are belong to us
If you couldn't get to EuroIA this year, or if you fancy reliving your favourite presentation, or flicking through the slides from some of the sessions you didn't see, then here I have attempted to gather together the blog posts or linklogs or slides that went with each of the talks.
If you know a link to one of the
seven six five four three presentations that I haven't been able to find, then please leave a comment and I'll add it in.
Otherwise you can also refer to the two summary pieces that Johanna Kollmann and crew turned around in near real-time for Johnny Holland - "EuroIA 2010 report - day one" and "EuroIA 2010 report - day two" and the EuroIA 2010 group pool on SlideShare.
- "Can information be architected?" by Oliver Reichenstein
- "Design Beyond the Glowing Rectangle: User Experience Design and Research Implications of the Internet of Things" by Claire Rowland & Chris Browne
- "Gastronomy: a Source of Inspiration for UX Design" by Peter Bogaards
- "Designing a Personal Budgeting Application that's Actually Fun" by Brian Donohue
- "Ideation Toolkit" by Tomasz Jakubowski
- "Notes and Insights of a Large, Intense and Strategic Intranet Project: HSBC Brazil Case Study" by Paulo Roberto Floriano and Juliana Marques
- "Implementing 'Identity' on guardian.co.uk - challenges, deliverables and ethics" by Martin Belam
- "When Info Exchange Brings Service Intelligence" by Christophe Tallec
- "On Why We Should NOT Focus on UX" by Koen Claes
- "Alignment Diagrams: Strategic UX Deliverables" by James Kalbach
- "From Clouds to Trees: Clustering Delicious Tags" by Stefano Bussolon
- "DIY Mobile Usability Testing" by Belén Barros Pena and Bernard Tyers
- "Lean IA: Getting Out of the Deliverables Business" by Jeff Gothelf
- "Start Your IA with Mobile: How To Target Multi-Platforms" by Johann Richard
- "Start Anywhere - What Faceted Navigation Is (Not) Good For" by Peter Boersma
- "Whispering in the Giant's Ear: Designing Social Media Interaction for Samsung Electronics" by Hendrik Sommerfeldt
- "Natural Planning Model: a Practical Approach to Enhance Productivity in UX Design" by Matthiew Mingasson
- "Beyond Co-Design How Open Collaboration Formats Can Enhance Your Design Process" by Johanna Kollmann & Franco Papeschi
- "Structured Data: None / Some / All" by Paul Kahn