'Learn to blog smart' training in October
The day long course is aimed at "new and aspiring bloggers, or companies just beginning to dip their toes into the daunting 'blogosphere'". It is ideal if you are in a position where you need to get a blog up and running, but are a bit daunted by the prospect. I'll be covering:
- how to get your blog found;
- tools and techniques for finding a network of blogs also discussing your topics;
- how to create a distinctive personality for your blog to aid recognition;
- how to blog in a way that generates attention and responses; and
- techniques for solving some of the common problems that your blog will encounter.
You can book onto the course here. The material used is exclusive to the day, and hasn't been available on this blog. It features lots of real world examples, and exercises based on genuine blogging experiences.
People usually say the nicest things about the day.
"Martin is a great teacher. He has a very deep knowledge of the subject area and communicates with passion and enthusiasm." - Stephen Beynon, Virgin Media