Macau (slight return)
This week I'm going to be paying a lightning visit to Macau. The trip is so short that I'm unlikely to get much chance to blog about it whilst I'm there. Or indeed see anything worth blogging about whilst I'm there. However, I wrote quite a few blog postcards from Macau and Hong Kong last year, and thought it worth putting together a reminder myself of what they were.
- Selling adverts in the Chinese 'free' press
- Measuring customer satisfaction at the Chinese border
- An idiot's guide to Chinese piracy
- Hong Kong's missing TV archive
- Hong Kong's Edison Chen sex photo scandal rumbles on
- The land of SMS spam
- Information design in 3 languages
- David Beckham in Hong Kong
- Information design on Macau's transport system
I also paid a second visit to Macau last year, just as China was beginning to host the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
- "Land of the mascots"
- Olympic milk, or gold medal substitute?
- The Olympic Swim-O-Matic on display in Macau
- Macau presents for your enjoyment....Olympic horse-back fencing!
- Promotional Olympic leaflets in Macau
- Counterfeit Olympic branding in Macau